Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
It's funny to think that even as you go in and out of people's lives, when you back track to take a peek, a little glimpse of the past, it's sort of stagnant in it's change-ed-ness. Yes, very strange. Because essentially it just goes to show that although life goes on, nothing really changes. We still go through the same things, we're still the same people, and ironically, even as we claim to have matured in thought and body, to have grown from past experiences and seen more, ironically we find ourselves repeating similar mistakes or in all-too-familier situations and circumstances that we swore the last time round that it would be the last time. So you just end up feeling the exact same way, feel like you need to be shot in the head, whacked along side so maybe some part of your meagre brain would comehow find it's rightful place amongst your other vital organs and maybe, maybe some sense would be knocked in.
Yes, strange how my generalisation and thoughts of particular people just brought the subject matter back to me. How very self-centred. Some days are made for self-hatred and maybe this week's kinda been oe of them. Not hatred, just a very, very fierce dislike.
I think the human mind works in funny ways. I think underneath it all we're all simply vengeful creatures - "Keep your friends close and enemies closer". And even when we don't utilise it, we're thinking other people are. Doubt, doubt, doubt. Which just leads to suspicion and eventually to a very repelling feeling.
I wish i could keep my feelings to myself a little more
divulging a little less could do me good.
It shouldn't be this hard.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn
FUCK OFF.
I thought you were better than that
I'm disappointed
You disgust me
GO AWAY
I just want to be left alone
I just want to be held
It's not right
Things shouldn't be this difficult
You mean nothing to me
You mean everything to me
What are we doing?
This will never work
I want it to work
Why?
I just need to be left alone.
And i thought i was just tired,
I guess it's hardly ever what it appears to be.
I think the most significant parts of today were second break and after school.
Spent the entire second break and 20mins of lit laughing non-stop. It all started with Darren's "honey, i dropped my melons" or something like that. OMG. It started a chain of unfortunate, uh, sentences. I think we're all a little stressed and everyone seems to be damn horny today with all the comments. I blame Darren fully. But it was a blast making suggestive comments about absolutely everything. Intellectual jokes for intellectual beings. It's seriously the best for destressing. I laughed til i cried during that break, i haven't laughed that hard in ages. The best.
I missed Clare immensely these last 2 days! So i waited for her today and we had our bonding and being scandalous time. I love you Clare, babe! You'll always be my lover.. Be shy around me k! And also, GOT TO SEE DI, SHER, MONZY, MANDA AND ALISA! OH YAY! I miss hockey, i miss OUR team, i miss season. I miss it so much it's driving me crazy. But nevermind, Promos first. Growls.
-
I'm scared, because i know what i don't want, again.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:19 AM